Thursday, December 27, 2012

9 Beliefs You Need to Succeed At Anything


As I embark on the journey of entrepreneurship, over the last few months, there have been instances when questions did creep into my mind - will I be able to do it? what are the variables that I have control over? how do I manage them? what are my expertise and skill sets that will help me to succeed in the new venture? Even as I try my best to address these questions and continue to work on my new venture, I happen to read the article below and found it to be very helpful. 
The foundation of success is not a set of achievements or a combination of external factors; it is a mindset.  Success is an attitude that comes from a framework of powerful beliefs and empowering thoughts.  Because what you think and believe about your life largely determines how you feel (your attitude), what actions you take (your behavior), and what you achieve (the end result.)

I’m fortunate enough to know a number of remarkably successful people.  Regardless of their profession or life passions, I’ve noticed they all share nine common beliefs.
And they act on these beliefs every day.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment